Saturday, August 16, 2008
My Little Man is a BIKER!
Today was a big day. For a few days I have been watching Ben ride his bike and thinking "Man I think he could really do this without the training wheels". I mentioned it to Chris a few times, but with things a little crazy with his schedule nothing really got done about it....until tonight! Chris went out and moved the training wheels up and BAM - off went Ben on two wheels. I'm serious it was really that quick. He was going all over the driveway and around the cars and even went off into the street to try out some street action - with Kallie and I standing in the middle of the road in case a car came.....good thing we live on a very quiet street. We are so proud of Ben and he is pretty darn proud of himself! 

I know this post is about Ben, but a quick update on Kallie...notice anything different about her??? If not check back in a few days and I'll tell you what it is :) (HINT - it is NOT another haircut...after 4 haircuts I have learned my lesson and the scissors are out of reach...I know I know...I'm just a slow learner!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go BEN!!!!! You're awesome. I think that learning how to ride a bike such a big step. I bet you if you ask real nice you can start parking your Mom's van soon. Just ask her, but don't do it until you get Kallie those scissors back...
Ohhh, I wish we could have been there to see that! I hate when we miss stuff :( Tell the kids not to do anything new until we can come out and visit!
dude. your kids are darling!
Yeah Bu!!! I am so proud of you!! And Kallie I hope your surprise is still working well;)
Post a Comment