Saturday, August 16, 2008

"We don't do that!"


While swimming in the pool the other day we over heard this conversation that went something along these lines:


Kallie: What is that on your shoulder?

Alex: It's a drawing.

Kallie: We don't do that! I'll clean it off you.....Uncle Alex it won't come off!


What makes this even cuter is the fact that Kallie had marker all over her arms and legs. She had drawn on herself before we went to play and I had had the same conversation with her. At least I know she was listening!
Thanks again Alex for spending so much time with Kallie and swimming in the pool with her! You are the best and we love you!

1 comment:

Freethinkingpunk said...

sorry it took so long to repond, we had been without a computer for a while. To get the update in the names you just go under edit and click the one that says add latest title, you can also add a snippet of the latest blog>