Well I am!!! I log into this blog everyday and I am so sick of seeing the pumpkins title with my Santa background! Funny how I log in thinking by some magical power my blog will be updated just how I picture in my mind with all the pictures I want to use and the stories to fill in from the last 2 months.Who knows if I'll actually get to update this blog tonight, but if tonight is anything like last night I will have plenty of time to get all caught up! So, really this post serves no purpose beside removing the pumpkin title from my Santa background. Mission completed.
1 comment:
That is soooo funny!!!! I haven't updated mine... I find it to be a lot easier just posting the pictures on facebook but I can't wait to see all of your new pictures so hurry up and post them!!! jk!!
Post a Comment