Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My amazing son

So Ben came home the other and had a rather interesting conversation with us at dinner.

Me or Katie: "So how was your day at school Ben?"
Ben: "It was good, you know we did stations, I was in the talent show..."
Me or Katie: "What?! What talent show?"
Ben: "Yeah, when the teacher asked if we wanted to be in the talent show I signed up to play the piano."
Katie: "You haven't had any piano lessons."
Ben: "Oh, I just thought I'd make up one of my little tunes like I do on our piano here at home. So the talent show was today."

Boy, sure wish we hadn't missed that one! What a crazy kid. On an unrelated note when I got up this morning Andrew was crunched into the side of his crib fast asleep saying, "Ouch....... ouch...... ouuuuuuuuuch." Is it bad that I left him there?

1 comment:

Briahna said...

Oh my goodness. Ben is so funny! That story about Andrew is great too--and I wouldn't have moved him either.