Thursday, October 28, 2010

Please HELP!!!

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW!!!!!

Most of you have already gotten an email from me about this…..but KEEP reading! My friend Tecia in is a contest to win a new couch. Here is her story in her own words:

Entry #51 by Tecia in Provo, UT
This is our ?Scary Couch? we received this from my Mom 4 years ago and were so grateful to get it. We needed a couch and couldn’t afford a new one.
In May of last year my husband was diagnosed with a Brain Tumor. After he was released from the hospital he started Radiation, and Chemotherapy he got so sick and would be up all night. He ended up sleeping on the couch, where it was more comfortable. He then ended up getting vertigo and he would sleep on the couch to be closer to the floor where, when he fell he wouldn’t get hurt as bad as off the bed! As you can see it has been used and abused and is quite ScAry we would LOVE to get a new couch and put his cancer and the couch behind us.

I know most of you have already voted…but when I checked this morning she was in second place by a mere 7 or 8 votes. So could you please send your friends, family, co-workers, husband, wife, kids, neighbors, ward members….ANYONE to go and vote for Tecia? Please Please Please! You only need a name, and an email address!!!

Go here: www.rcwilley.com click on the right hand side under scariest couch contest and find #51, TECIA, Provo, ut. If any family needs a new couch…it’s THIS one!

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

R+M said...

Hey! Brittany sent me this email and I did it last week. I'll do it for ryan, too. I hope they win it!

kme1981 said...

Thanks McCall!!!