Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkinland

Benjamin’s class went to Pumpkin Land yesterday on a field trip. He was so excited to go he had a hard time falling to sleep the night before! Thanks to our amazing neighbor, J, Chris and I were both able to go and take a group of boys around. In our group we had T—who has been Ben’s best friend since they day they were born, and two kids I hadn’t met yet. They were so easy and fun to take around. I am loving this age!

PA190273

Right before we started the corn maze. I know these are supposed to be fun, but honesty I HATE them! So I’m so glad Chris went with me :)

PA190276 PA190278 PA190279

We found a Mickey Mouse pumpkin and both T—and Ben wanted to take a picture of it for Andrew.

PA190280

Love this shot of the boys walking around! We live in such a beautiful place!

PA190287

Chris helping Ben find the “perfect” pumpkin.

PA190297 PA190298

PA190299 PA190300 PA190302 PA190304 PA190305

All in all I thought Pumpkinland was ok. The boys had such a great time, but to be honest I don’t think I would pay $4.00 a person to go there. If I’m going to go to a pumpkin patch I think I would just pay a little more, drive a little further, and go to Cornbelly’s. Pumpkinland had a few things for the kids to do, but it was so crowded with school trips (which they said they do everyday) that you really couldn’t enjoy it because you were always running around trying to find your own kids in the flood of hundreds. All in all I’m glad we were able to go and have this fun time with Ben and his class. We had such a fun day!

No comments: