This is how mine started :) Andrew’s awake! What a little helper I have. He needed a little more milk in his cereal…being that he is 2 1/2 he is defiantly old enough to pour it himself (or so he thinks). Welcome Monday! Let the games began!
That looks like a good way to start your day!!! At least he is independent right??
Ahhh! I feel for you! We had some things happen like that today too. Nap time was at 10 am this morning. Hahahaha
Oh dear, that is something Aiden would do! WAIT he has done! hahasorry friend, the joys of motherhood
I know I shouldn't be but I am laughing! Right now I would have to say it is good I don't have kids! I have no idea how you have the energy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks like a good way to start your day!!! At least he is independent right??
Ahhh! I feel for you! We had some things happen like that today too. Nap time was at 10 am this morning. Hahahaha
Oh dear, that is something Aiden would do! WAIT he has done! haha
sorry friend, the joys of motherhood
I know I shouldn't be but I am laughing! Right now I would have to say it is good I don't have kids! I have no idea how you have the energy!
Post a Comment