Last week we had parent/teacher meetings at the school. I was feeling pretty good that day so I told Chris I could do it on my own. No big deal, two meetings, two teachers, three kids, home in an hour tops. I guess I should have taken into account one of those kids is Andrew.
As we were waiting for the first teacher to finish with the mom ahead of us the kids decided they needed a drink. No big deal. I sent them together to get a drink. They all come back and suddenly all three have to use the bathroom. I tell them to hurry since it is going to be our turn any minute. Kal runs to the girls bathroom - Ben and Andrew to the boys. Kal comes back and we are just sitting there wondering what is taking the boys so long. Ben comes out of the bathroom and tells me Andrew is naked and doesn't want to get dressed. Not a real big surprise since is loves to be naked. As I start to walk towards the boys bathroom a little stark naked Andrew shoots out of the boys bathroom and takes off running down the school hallway. I can't run after him so I send Kal and Ben to go and catch him. Of course this is right when all the parents are walking out of the classrooms and new parents are walking in. So everyone sees my little naked Andrew being chased by Ben and Kallie. Oh the looks I got! Some were of pity, others of horror, some smiles, some frowns, some "oh, I'm so glad that isn't me", and a few others. Do my kids lightly stop Andrew and hold him for me? Oh no! The WWF tackle him to the ground...both of them. They all start laughing like this is the best game ever! By the time I pick Andrew up he is yelling he wants to do it again. As I walk up the hallway back to the bathroom to get his clothes I have to tell Kal's teacher (who has been standing outside her door watching this whole thing) that it will be just a minute as I get my three year old dressed. Great way to meet the new teachers, don't ya think?! :)
2 comments:
Haha, I love it! Hunter and Andrew are cut from the same cloth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can I "like" this times a million?!!
Please tell this at his wedding.
Post a Comment