I have to admit I was shocked when they told us it was a boy! I KNEW it was a girl. In fact, I was SOOO sure it was a girl I wasn’t going to find out by ultrasound – but just wait till the baby was born. We knew her name, I had picked out her coming home outfit, it was all set – just needed a girl :) So needless to say I was stunned! After a little while of letting it sink in that we would have 3 boys and one girl I’m so excited! I think it will be fun and crazy to have 3 boys, but I’m ready! Chris said we should have known it was a boy from the first ultrasound since this baby was jumping all around. He then pointed out that our only other baby that was so active was Andrew…so we think another little busy Andrew is on his way!
A funny little story about how we told Christopher’s family. We decided we would do the cake thing. (The outside of the cake is white and when you cut into it the cake is either blue for a boy, or pink for a girl.) Chris’s family is not very fond of cake, so Chris came up with a great plan to make individual cheesecakes and put something blue in the bottom of them so when you bite into it you see it’s a boy. We decided to use blueberries since they are blue. Nope! When we tried our test cheesecake it was purple inside! So we needed a quick plan B. Chris came up with the brilliant plan of writing on the kids bellies and having them catch the kids. They had to catch the kids in order and Andrew did a really good job at hiding! It was fun to hear everyone yell “BOY!!!!!!!”.
5 comments:
What a great way to share the news. Congrats. Three boys and one girl is pretty cool as far as I'm concerned. Hope you are feeling better!
How exciting! I love how you shared the news...SO glad you are feeling better!
I love it! Congratulations, I can't wait to see this little man. And I have to say I am shocked too :)
congrats!!! that is SO exciting!!!! xo
hahahah When I saw your FB status I was like we all know it's a girl!!!! I am shocked too!
That is a funny way to share with the ON's. Hope you are feeling well. I am so excited for you guys. Boys are very fun huh!!!
Post a Comment