I don’t know why I think I’m going to get so much done on conference weekend. I figure I’m home for at least 4 hours Saturday and Sunday, might as well tackle a huge project. It’s normally making a blanket, but this year Christopher had a special request….sort all the kid clothes in the garage. Ugh. I had put it off long enough. It was time. Here is what I was dealing with..
Nightmare right? So of course I needed a break…so I made cinnamon rolls…another conference tradition….with a super cute helper..
Then back to the mess I had created. Two days later there are still clothes everywhere and it had taken over the kitchen, so for FHE we took the kids to dinner. Of course it ended like this….
but in all my failures conference weekend (and a few days after), I at least made one kid happy by finding these…..
Z even wore his soccer shoes for days afterwards and took his ball everywhere. Let’s just call that a successful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment