Friday, October 28, 2016

Proper Attire for Running Errands

Christopher to the kids “for me” to Costco.  Really that just means he takes the boys to Costco, gets lunch, and enjoys all the samples.  It’s great for me since I don’t have to go.  The other day they get home and Zack is dressed like this….

IMG_0331IMG_0333

Fireman hat, batman gloves, batman rain boots, fireman dress up pants, the Spider-Man pj shirt he wore last night and no underwear.  I was so appalled that I had to take a pictures of him.  He was being so cute so I went inside and grabbed my night camera for an impromptu photo shoot with Dandy.  Here are a few of the gems…

DSC_0587DSC_0592DSC_0594DSC_0600DSC_0601DSC_0602

My poor Dandy is getting so old.  She used to be all black and now she’s black and grey.  She is simply the sweetest and Z loves her.  They go about the same speed these days.

No comments: