Saturday, October 3, 2020

My kids are cute

Yes, sometimes they fight and don't get along - but sometimes they do and I love it.  I couldn't find any of them one night so I quietly started looking around.  Our storage items had come earlier that week and they had be loving finding out what they thought was so special they had to save it for three years.

One of these things was a game called horse race.  I walked upstairs to find all four of them in Ben's room playing a little competition.  It made my mom heart so happy.

The other night we were just hanging out and I look over and see Ben and Kallie reading their books, not talking to eachother, but playing this foot game.  Ever since we moved to VA and they realized they could be friends and hang out with the same group of kids they have become the best of friends.  Last night they had a seminary activity that started at 4:30 and was supposed to be over at 6.  Chris and I kept getting texts from them with things like "can we go and get ice cream with everyone?" "We are going to go visit some puppies" "Heading to sonic to visit so and so at work".  They didn't get home till 11pm - and I was so happy to see them out having fun.  The kids here have been so welcoming and I love that Ben and Kallie have just decided to jump right in.



 

No comments: