This girl has been so busy that she hasn't had time to get her license. All she had left to do was 6 days of behind the wheel training -and there were not 6 days in a row where she didn't have something going on. She could've gotten her license back in November!
Kal was pretty nervous, and to top it off she was so sick that day. In fact I made her stay home from church to just rest. She just goes goes and goes that sometimes I have to step in and be mom.
She is going to be so upset I posted these pictures, but she hasn't taken a new one for me...so if she sees this maybe it will inspire her to actually let me take a picture of her! She thinks she doesn't look good because she was so sick that day - but I think she is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so lucky to be her mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment