Saturday, February 19, 2022

Super Bowl Baby!

I love Super bowl weekend.  Not because I'm necessarily invested in any team, but I love Super bowl parties and watch parties.  This year we were lucky and got to do Super bowl AND Chase's birthday on the same day.  Of course Ligaya put on an amazing spread, Kallie was a huge help, and the boys chilled on the couch.  haha!  

This year was LA Rams vs Ohio Bengals.  I'm from LA, we've lived in OH; I haven't watched a single game this season - so I went with the cutest uniform.  So Bengals it is!  Half of us were Rams, half Bengals and it was awesome to have a little competition on such a fun football game.  Ultimately the Rams took it, but it was a great game!  Bonus - it was over after 10 so we got home after midnight.  Thankfully school was cancelled the next day due to "severe weather" which in VA terms means sunny.





 

No comments: