Thursday, June 9, 2022

Summer Days

We are so lucky to have amazing neighbors! Christopher has been in Vienna all week - and it has been super hot here. Add in Nick not feeling great and it's been a lllooooonnnnnggggg week. Today I took the kids over to Ed and Maryanne's and they swam and swam. Nick is getting so good at jumping in - but still hates his face getting wet. We will work on that. Xander is a little fish and gets so frustrated that he can't explore like he can in the bathtub. I'm going to have to watch this boy like a hawk near water! 

I wouldn't have survived this week without Kallie. She has totally taken over on Nick and he has wanted nothing to do with me. He still isn't feeling great and during our swim just cuddled in and slept for over an hour. I think Kal dozed off too.  How perfect are they together? Zack and Andrew kept each other entertained by trying to drown each other. Oh good times... 



 

No comments: