We love having visitors! The more crazy, loud, busy our house is - the better. Grandma and Papa came into town to be here for Ben's graduation. We, of course, decided to celebrate as much as we could while they were here so we did Nick's birthday, temple open house, Papa dates, and game nights too! It was such a great trip and full of so much fun and laugher. I love that my kids have such amazing people to look up to and mentor them.
Papa is an incredible chef. He pretty much did all the cooking while they were here. His favorite activities are taking the kids are their own lunch/breakfast date - just the two of them - catching up and hearing all about what is going on in their world and what is important to them. I love that he does this. Nick was excited to get his own date this year too!
Grandpa realized we were missing out on one of the worlds best kitchen tools - and AirFryer. Next thing I knew he was proudly explaining all the amazing things this particular model can do - and then spent the whole next week showing us! He cooked every meal from chicken, bacon, and salmon in this! I have to admit - I've been converted!
Grandpa dates! The kids look forward to this every visit!
These sites make me smile. Grandma working on her computer drawing and creating for her business - Papa reading articles, working, or finding something interesting to share with everyone. Love the matching recliners :)
And SO.MANY.GAMES! Ben and Papa killed me and Kal. I don't want to talk about it....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment