During Ben's senior year he got a job working in the Deli department at our local Publix. I'm not sure he was sure he was going to like it, but it has been a great job and really helped boost his bank account for college! Kallie and I went over to get a sandwich after her foot appointment - and I think we surprised him. He was helping the gentleman in front of us and looked up quickly to acknowledge us and let us know he would be right with us. He looked up, said, "I will be right...." saw us, smiled, and finished. I love seeing that boy smile!
He made Kal a delicious (and totally messy! All over my car...Kal!) hot chicken sub. He looked so grown up and professional in his uniform and hair net. I'm going to miss just surprising him at work :)





No comments:
Post a Comment