Well, this one was....and experience. I wanted to take the boys on a tour of Daytona Speedway, but it was closed for tours due to a car show - so I figured, why not go to the car show! We arrived and realized we were in another country. This place was the most expensive, weird, wacky garage sale I've ever seen! Most the things they were selling were either stolen, found, or older than I was. I was seriously regretting my decision to drag the boys there when we saw I glimmer of hope - an awesome car! We realized to get to the car show we first had to walk through the swap meet part. We hung tight and enjoyed seeing some amazing cars, old racers, and got to walk on the track. All in all it was worth it! After some lunch, we headed over to Brett and Charlies!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment