ANABELLE JOY!!! Thanks everyone for voting! It was really fun to see what everyone thought! Anabelle was the name they were thinking about when Shel was pregnant, and Joy is after Jacob's mom, Carol Joy.
Shelley is hopefully coming home today, but Anabelle just might have to stay a little longer due to a high bili count. Shel will know a little more this afternoon. So stay posted! Shelley says hi to everyone and thank you for all the congratulations, love, and well wishes! We love you!
3 comments:
I love her name! Congrats again to Shelley and Jacob... and congrats to Auntie Katie!
Ahh, thank you very much! I just love being an aunt. Love them, fill them up with stuff that makes them wild, keep them up past nap time....get them nice and tired...but loving you, then you send them home for the mom to unravil the mess ;) I LOVE being an aunt!!!
I am so glad that you have been posting pictures so we can all stay in the loop. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment