Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Baby Pictures!




This cute little one still doesn't have a name, so I will keep you updated! Shelley says there are 5 names in the running. They are Anneliese, Anabelle, Ellie, Lila, and Kate. Shelley would love to know what everyone thinks...and she has to have a name by 8am TOMORROW!!! So please VOTE!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome pictures -- I think that she's cute. can't wait to see her in person!

Krista said...

Krista--Anabelle
Kelsey--Anabelle
Tanner--Anabelle or Lila
Robert--Ellie

Krista said...

Jan--Ellie

Kyle Kelley Family said...

I like the names Kate and Ellie.. Here's the reason why.. I think she looks like a Kate or an Ellie.. I like Ellie because it goes well with big sisters name ava leigh (sorry if I didn't spell it right) and Ellie... I like names that go together (Allie and Abbie...) I think she's a beautiful baby no matter what they decide to name her!