Me: Kal's is Andrew coming?
Kal: Mom, he is gone. (sad face)
Me: What do you mean he is "gone"?
Kal: I can't find him ANYWHERE. He is gone!
Me: Kal, you were only up there for a second. Go and look again.
She runs upstairs, comes back in less than 20 seconds.
Kal: (again, very sad face) No mom, he has really left us this time. He is NO WHERE!
Me: Kal, where did you look?
Kal: The WHOLE house.
I start to get a little nervous because Andrew is normally pretty easy to hear. I look in Kal's room, no Andrew. Play room, no Andrew. Ben's room, no Andrew. Bathrooms, no Andrew. Those are his normal stomping ground and it is not like him to not be in one of those places. I was getting VERY scared at this point and ran all over the house. The last place I look was my room. I found him all cuddled up on a pillow, jacket and shoes still on, semi covered with a blanket, pacifier in mouth, out cold! It was so adorable. He put himself down for a nap. He has never done that! He got himself all cozy and was out. I thought it was so cute though how Kallie thought "he's really gone this time". What a girl!
2 comments:
Katie, that is so cute! I love babies, but I just love when they get to be little kids and can say such cute things. I wish I could have seen little Andrew konked out, that sounds so sweet!
hahahhahahahah She is so funny! I love how she said he was really gone this time, like he usually scares you or disappears frequently.
Post a Comment