This morning on my way out to the store I realized I forgot my wallet and had to run back inside. As I went to open the garage door I found a huge spider welcoming me back. Scared me to death! Since Ben was the only other person awake I of course had to call him down to see this huge nasty spider. I told him when Dad work up to have him get rid of it so it wouldn’t find its way into the house. I ran my errands and came home to this…..
The huge NASTY spider in a jar IN MY HOUSE! Yep, that wasn’t going to fly with me. I don’t like spiders, I really don’t like them anywhere near my house, I really really don’t like them near me, and I really really REALLY don’t like them IN my house near me!!! Thankfully Chris talked the kids out of keeping this guy as a pet and released him….hopefully really far away from us.
A few hours later Chris comes inside and excitedly exclaims he has caught a lizard! All three kids run over to him to see it and ask if it is a blue belly lizard since Nini will pay them $10.00 if they do. It’s not, but they are so excited to see a lizard up close. They all gather around him and I’m just dying that this dumb thing is inside. Of course they all want to pet it and keep it for a pet.
I guess with three boys I need to get used to spiders and lizards. I think as long as it is not snakes I’ll be semi ok. The one thing that really freaked me out is while I was putting Zack down for his nap I looked up and there is a huge spider on the wall above his crib. It’s like he knew we put his spider buddy in a jar earlier today and wasn’t happy about it. By the time Zack was sleeping the spider was gone but there was no way I could put him in his crib. He slept peacefully and spider free on our bed. Why can’t the locals be cute little bunnies and kittens instead of spiders and lizards!
No comments:
Post a Comment