Monday, April 30, 2012

Zack is 3 Months Old!

Katie's iPhone 015

I can’t believe this amazing baby is already 3 months old!  It has gone by so quickly!  A few fun facts about Zack I don’t want to forget:

*We call Zack our little Shark so when I saw this outfit I had to buy it.

*He loves to be swaddled.  It is like a little switch.  Arms out, eyes open – arms swaddled, eyes closed.

*He is pretty much sleeping through the night…or at least 6 hour stretches.  This is my first baby to do this and I’m not complaining!

*Zack is not a big fan of his car seat.  Enough said about that.

*He loves Ben, Kallie and Andrew.  He will chat with them as long as they stick around to listen to him

*He has become a little chatter box and loves to talk to you.  He talks with his whole body and his eyes.  It is adorable to watch!

*Zack loves to go for walks in his stroller.  He talks the whole time.

*Zack giggles now and it very ticklish under his left arm.  You will get a full belly laugh when you tickle him there.

*If you put Zack in his swing he will fall asleep.  He loves his swing and will stay in there happily even if he is hungry or tired.

*He takes the cake for our best baby hands down!

No comments: