Monday, October 22, 2007

K - When It's REALLY BAD

So having shown you what a bad day for K is like (see below), I thought I'd show you what a REALLY bad day is like. I know what you're thinking... you're thinking "hey, that's just a picture B took after he snuck the camera when Daddy wasn't looking because he knows Daddy probably wouldn't let him touch the camera anyway." You can think that if you want, but the fact of the matter is sometimes pregnancy is REALLY hard. Can you see now why she had a PICC line with the other two? Well, can you?

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

Week 14 isn't bringing much improvement then? Bummer! Hey, if you ever want to share the cost of a plane ticket I'd be happy to come let you get some work done for a week!

Chris said...

That's a very tempting offer.... hmmmm. Actually, Katie claims she's feeling good enough to get me back to school next week. We'll see. She's actually feeing about the same, but I thought the post was funny... Thanks for the offer though.