This year is really fun, because its the first year that Halloween has not been a scary idea in our house. B is obsessed with the same mask that caused him not to talk to me for 3 months when I wore it the past two Halloweens. For good measure we bought some fake teeth at the dollar store and the kids are really eating it up. (you know me, pun intended). I can't wait to go trick or treating with them this year!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Why Storing Nuclear Waste in Utah is a Bad Idea
This year is really fun, because its the first year that Halloween has not been a scary idea in our house. B is obsessed with the same mask that caused him not to talk to me for 3 months when I wore it the past two Halloweens. For good measure we bought some fake teeth at the dollar store and the kids are really eating it up. (you know me, pun intended). I can't wait to go trick or treating with them this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment