Friday, October 26, 2007

Vote for ME!

Alright, here's the deal. There is an online poem website called poetry.com which I thought was something of a legitimate thing at first. So I submitted a poem to them, actually, a couple I think. Anyway, as far as I can tell they make their money by telling you the poem is great and then asking if you want to purchase "a beautifully bound copy of your artwork" or a "plaque to commemorate your acheivement". Right. Well, supposedly they set up their own little competition and entered my poem, which I submitted to them for something else, into it. The way this one works is people are supposed to read the poem online and then vote for it, and if I get enough votes I win something (like an ipod... alright! one less christmas gift to buy myself...) So any of you who want to spend time getting me free stuff can go to http://www.poetry.com/voteforme/poemvote1.asp?PID=8154952. Remember.... vote me a 10!

No comments: