Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Carving






























Pumpkin carving was a blast this year at G& G's with the F's. We brought up the pumpkins we had grown and Grandma made a dinner out of brains and eyeballs and ghosts. B started out pretty excited about carving a pumpkin until he stuck his hand inside one and realized he was going to have to do that more than once to get all the seeds out. K wasn't exactly feeling up to carving one of her own as you might imagine and Little K was too busy to playing with E to worry about pumpkins. So any pumpkin carving that happened I had to do. I carved a little one for Little K, and then I carved the big ugly cancerous one so that it could eat the little one. I thought it turned out pretty well. Thankfully Uncle A helped me out and carved B's (it's the one that's puking... I love a puking pumpkin. I actually had a green pumpkin that I wanted to carve into a puking pumpkin, but there was no way I was going to get around to that). The snowman pumpkin was the brainchild of Uncle and Auntie A.

No comments: