Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Not Quite 8 Inches
So Katie has been asking for sometime when I'm going to cut my hair. I love having long wavy hair that I have to brush out of my eyes, she doesn't. I'm not sure why, it's not like she has to brush it out of my eyes. I told her I would cut it when I was done with an experiment at school, thinking I had just bought myself another 3-4 months. Well, by a strange twist of fate I was done much sooner than planned and admittedly had to cut my hair. It was long enough that I actually toyed growing it out long enough to donate it like Katie did (Rogain doesn't work on all men). But the other morning I just decided I would cut my hair myself. Now this is nothing new. I have cut my own hair many times before. However, I usually let Katie take care of the blending and the very back as I don't have a double set of mirrors. Well, this time I thought I'd just do it myself anyway. Needless to say that after about 15 minutes of messing around with that (or messing that up or whatever), the rest of the haircut took just 30 seconds. By the way, Ethan and Josh, this is a #3. Lets just say I'm not sure Auntie Katie would have left me alive had I been brave enough to do a #1 as you do. It sure "accents" my cheekbones, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
** 1st comment had a typo, and out of respect for the blog readers, I couldn't let it stay... **
Wow, as an amateur barber myself, I can say that you did a nice job. #3 is a good start for easing into a #1, which is really where you need to be. Speaking of #1's, your face is at about a #5. Ethan and Josh recommend that be trimmed back as well, before you look like ZZ Top. (OK, they didn't say ZZ Top, but they would have....)
Speaking of ZZ Top, they watched their first Robert Palmer video a few nights ago. It was a good night.
Does this mean that Ben gets a #3 to ease into a #1 as well? It's all the rage here in P'ville... OK, not really, just with the Ericksen boys. But I do like it. Hair that length takes far less shampoo and conditioner... see it's money saverl:) One more reason for Ben to do it too! Plus next time you fry a turkey one less thing to worry about catching fire:)
Post a Comment