Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Little Family Christmas

Since we spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at the Cabin with the whole family (Christopher's side) we like to have our own little Christmas at home before we go up. Santa is very kind and comes to our home early (he also gets extra yummy cookies that the kids made for him). We had such a fun Christmas, complete with a wonderful storm that carpeted Utah with SNOW! It was such a fun day!

Kids Christmas morning in front of the tree.
Our attempt at a family shot...the couch did a pretty good job huh?

Presents!

More presents!

Almost done with presents!
Kallie rockin the house with her very own guitar complete with microphone. This was such a fun toy to play with!
The storm that hit Utah. We were supposed to drive up to the cabin after our Christmas morning, but we couldn't get out. In fact Chris's sister, Ana, came and spent the night at our house since she couldn't make it back home. Did I mention I just LOVE the snow!

Our BBQ covered in snow!

2 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

Check out my van...

Looks like you had a lovely morning. (T-- got that same set of cars from J--!)

Brittany said...

I love the snow too! I can't imagine Christmas without it. You guys look like you had a really fun Christmas! Happy New Year!