I have a confession. Some times I let Zack do this….
There is a VERY good reason though. Zack seems to know when I have a deadline that I have to get something done…and chooses that EXCACT moment to be clingy and needy. Solution? Water. This kids loves water. So if I have to finish something in the kitchen I’ll strip him down, put the plug in the sink with a little bit of water and give him a few cups. He stayed in the sink for an hour yesterday (and as a side note chooses to go potty all over me as soon as I get him out.) If I need to clean the bathroom – bathtub! If I need to pick up the back yard – kiddie pool! If I need to mop the floor it’s his own personal slip n slide. If I need to make cookies for graduation party – sink!
And really when he smiles like this the whole time I don’t feel bad. Now explaining to Andrew when he can’t join him in the sink is a whole different blog post….
No comments:
Post a Comment