Sunday, May 5, 2013

Raman Noodles

During our last trip to Utah Andrew was introduced to Raman noodles.  He loved them and talked about them everyday when we got home….asking if I had purchased any yet.  Every morning he would run into the pantry and see if they had magically appeared.  The morning he actually found them he was just over the moon!  This is him first thing in the morning, begging me to make it for breakfast.

IMG_7103

I told him he had to wait till lunch so he hurried and had a bowl of cereal then immediately asked for lunch.  We are still working on the fact that time needs to pass for lunch time.  Anyways, all morning I was peppered with questions about Raman noodles.  My favorite was why Jesus named them Raman noodles.  I finally gave in and made him them at 10 am. 

He ate one bite and said he was done.  Hasn’t eaten them again or asked for them.  Maybe it was a faze?   Or maybe I can’t make them as well as Uncle Alex.  Either way I’ve got 10 bags of Raman noodles no one will eat.

No comments: