Monday, May 20, 2013

Loving Summer Days

I have a new addiction…..garage sales.  Do you know what amazing things you can find at garage sales?!?!?  I’ve been bugging Christopher for months and months…well really the whole time we’ve lived here in New Mexico…to get a pool.  They are pricey!  The communities around here select a weekend per community and hold a big garage sale, but only in the month of May.  This was one of the beauties I found.  A perfect pool for my little guys for a whopping steal of just $5.o0!  I may or may not have just purchased a big pool for my older kids on Saturday….I’ll blog about that later.

Anyways our days here are fantastic now!  We do morning chores and food shopping and running around while it’s still chilly outside, then come home and put on our swim suits and play out in the water and sun for a few hours.  We normally have a little picnic lunch outside and have friends over.  Then we come inside and give Zack a nap and read with Andrew or watch a little video.  It makes them so tired!  It’s great!

IMG_7632IMG_7633IMG_7634IMG_7635IMG_7636IMG_7637

Oh and this picture was just too cute not to include.  Zack loves peaches and dips them in his pudding cup.  You’ve got to get them all dirty before they rinse off in the water right?!

IMG_7631

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love Zack's pudding unibrow!!! So cute!!