Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Red Hot Ninja’s!

On Saturday (My Dad’s birthday….Happy Birthday DAD!)  We had Andrew’s end of soccer season party where they give out the ever important soccer trophy.  But before we get to that I was looking at pictures and came across this picture of Zack…

IMG_7278

Which made me think of this picture of Andrew back in 2009.  Random I know, but I’d thought I share….and really this picture of Andrew is just so cute how could I not repost it!

P8160291

I love soccer season.  It’s crazy and busy with two practices a week and games taking up all day Saturday, but I love it.  I’m kind of sad it’s over….so a few months. 

First we had a potluck lunch and the kids played tag.  Don’t let Kallie fool you, she actually did have a lot of fun at the park.

IMG_7281IMG_7283

Now for the ever important soccer trophy!  The kids were swarming their coaches to get the first look at the trophies.  They were so excited!  Andrew was given his trophy first, so he thought he got best player award.  I didn’t have the heart to correct him.

IMG_7290

To awesome coaches, Coach Jana and Coach Dallas

IMG_7292

The coaches asked each kid what their favorite part of soccer was.  Since Andrew got the first trophy he got asked first and responded that scoring goals was his favorite part.  The four other kids said the same thing.  By the last kid I think he was too afraid to say something different!

IMG_7294IMG_7298

Andrew played awesome this year and even scored a few goals!  He is really excited to play next year!

No comments: