This year we are attempting homeschooling out kids. I have to admit, the first few days (weeks) I really thought it wasn’t going to work out and we were insane to even attempt it. After getting over a few bumps we are all really liking it. Here are a few of the perks we’ve been pleasantly surprise to discover.
The park is normally pretty empty when we go there for a little break mid-day.
These two boys actually get along pretty well….when Zack isn’t hitting Andrew with a hard object.
I have lots of help whenever I babysit cute babies.
Homeschoolers have their own swim team! The classes are small and they get some one on one attention.
We can have friends over and not worry about getting kids to bed right at 7:30. They can sleep in a little the next day and be fine.
Ben is amazing at teaching Andrew math. I love watching them teach each other!
Art projects with Zack are fantastic. And can be done in pajamas!
This is just adorable so I had to add it.
Big brothers can be around to show Zack the coolness of jumping in rain puddles and getting soaking wet.
All in all we are really liking homeschooling. Some days are better than others and I haven’t figured out how to keep my house clean with four kids home all the time….and how to get dressed and have time to go grocery shopping and make dinner….but those are all things that I’m sure will come in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment