First off, I have to make Katie jealous: when I asked if they had a free upgrade for me at the rental car counter, instead of stuffing me into an ultra compact they gave me the brand new version of Katie's beloved Grand Caravan. Even the base package comes with a back up camera.
Andrew lately has been VERY into money: how much is how much, different containers to put it in, whether he has enough to take over the world, etc. So here is a picture of very colorful Canadian money just for him:
Up the road from my hotel is Canada's Wonderland. Canada's answer to Disneyland. But just before that is one of the biggest malls I've seen. It has a Bass pro shop on one end and a Legoland Discovery center on the other. The kids love places like Cabela's and Scheel's so I snapped some pictures for them.
They definitely had a better fish tank than either Cabela's or Scheel's.
They had a real airplane hanging from the celing.
The Legoland place totally brought back memories of going to Legoland as a kid.
The really weird thing about this mall is that EVERYTHING was on sale. I thought sales were gimmicks in the U.S., Canada puts that practice to a shame. In fact, I think Canada may be having a buy one get one free sale on provinces right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment