Hello Friends and Family of Andrew
This morning Andrew ran into my room to show me something very special….his birthday list. Now, I know his birthday isn’t till April (we counted on the calendar for school yesterday and figured out it was about 230 days away), but one can never be too prepared! After that conversation it got him thinking about what he really wants, so he got Kallie and with her help wrote out the following list:
1. Helicopter (one that can lift him up like Uncle Anthony’s)
2. A big thing of money (he would like two of these)
3. Two pet cats (the kind that dad won’t get sick from)
4. A big box full of notebook to make books
5. TV (a really big one…like in the family room…for his bedroom of course)
6. Candy. lots and lots of candy. any kinds
7. Two pet parrots (I told him cats eat parrots…..he informed me the kind that don’t make dad sick also don’t eat parrots…good thing!)
8. a seed. not any seed….a seed that would make trees grow in our backyard.
9. Rio (the movie with a blue parrot….that finally finds happiness with another blue parrot…possibly the reason Andrew would like two?)
10. Ben Ten (movies, action figures, wrist watch)
11. A book you can lock
12. Super Buddies the movie
13. Pudding (the costco kind for school lunches. His own box that no one else can eat from)
14. A laser
15. Big bottles of lemonade…the kind dad blows up (if you watched Christopher’s TED talk you will understand this)
16. Caramels (I’m assuming any kind would be fine with him)
17. Bottles of soda (again…not picky on flavor)
18. Pop tarts (only the hot fudge sundae kind please)
19. His own 72 serving can of nesquik powder to make chocolate milk.
20. Drums. The real kind. Like the really really loud kind.
I told him he won’t get this many gifts for his birthday. That’s where the idea of reaching out to grandparents came up. I decided why let grandparents have all of the fun?! This list is too amazing not to share with all our loved ones.
You’re welcome.
And now Ben and Kallie are at the kitchen table writing their lists. I’m so excited.
1 comment:
That could always be part of his Christmas List... Christmas is right around the corner!!! I love his list by the way. My boys just started their Christmas List last week. PS4, TV for their room, etc. I'd rather have Andrew's list for sure!!
Post a Comment