Friday, September 20, 2013

Since You’ve Been Gone….

And we don’t really ever get to chat with you…here’s what we’ve been up to….

We had a visit from Spiderman…

IMG_2034

He challenged the one eye monster to a wrestling match…Spiderman was in a close second

IMG_2035

Ben’s been trying out new outfits and styles.  I’m not a fan of this one. 

IMG_2040

Hop-along is still hopping along.  We now put a chair out front and she hangs out while the boys ride bikes and scooters and things.

IMG_2043

C came over and showed us the awesomeness that we are missing out on.  With her help Ben was able to get a real live phone number!  He’s a little excited.

IMG_2045

After swim one day we went with the W’s to have a picnic at the park and hang out.  We learned Z (the big one) fits into a little baby swing.  Ben pushed him…and it was a little sketchy getting him out.

IMG_2049

Hop-along even came out to join us!  She can walk on her cast with her walking shoe on a few steps at a time.  It’s not her favorite thing to do so she only does it when it’s an emergency….like getting on things at the park.

IMG_2051

Zack went down this slide an incredible amount of times.  Can I tell you how nice it is that he can climb up steps now?!?!

IMG_2052

Z and Ben had to do a little time out….never fear, they kept themselves entertained with a game.

IMG_2054

Why in the world are there not more teeter-totters at parks!??!  This was awesome!

IMG_2057

Two monkeys on a monkey net.

IMG_2060

Art with food…

IMG_2067

Art on tile with markers….

IMG_2068

Andrew taking the markers away….Zack not happy about it.

IMG_2072

We appease Zack by taking him outside to help me put the pool away.  They quickly turn into pigs and roll, fall, run, slide in the mud….for two hours.

IMG_2075IMG_2078IMG_2081IMG_2090IMG_2096

Even Coco was worn out.  She played with them for a while (she’s covered in mud…but she’s brown so you can’t tell)…but got so tired so decided to watch from the shade.

IMG_2101IMG_2110IMG_2116

Zack attempts to lay out covered in mud to bake it off.  yep, that didn’t work.

IMG_2123

Andrew made his own bird….out of mud.  It stayed so well on his arm!

IMG_2124

Before they could come inside I had to spray them off with the hose.  But really all that did was add more water, which made more mud, which made more fun!  They ran all around while I sprayed them with the water.  Zack loved it when he would slip and fall and land in the mud.  He’d laugh and laugh and laugh!  The bathroom got an amazing cleaning after washing those two.

On our way to the fair this morning our garage door broke.  It’s hard to tell in this picture but its not going down straight.  Thank goodness N was home.  I called J and she and H came over to try and fix it…then we called in the big guns and had N come over.  He had it fixed in 5 minutes.  Now if it ever breaks like that again I can fix it!

IMG_2128

As we were driving (quickly since we were 30 minutes late) we pass this….

IMG_2129

And Kallie asked me if that’s how Heavenly Father makes clouds.  I thought that was so adorable!  Then we had a lovely conversation about pollution. 

I took  a few pictures at the fair.  I’ll post those for you tonight!  Love you!!!

No comments: