Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Fun

Sadly summer is coming to an end and it’s time to put summer things away.  We’ve been slowing draining the pool this last week, but all the crazy rain hasn’t helped much.  Tonight the kids were outside playing and Andrew asked if he could jump in.  I told him no since it was Sunday.  He really wanted to jump in with his clothes on.  Not thinking he’d actually do it I told him to go ahead.  He climbed up on that green chair and cannon balled right into the middle of the pool!

IMG_2015

As you can guess Zack thought that was pretty amazing and quickly climbed up to follow suit.  I was quick enough to get his diaper off, but he was in too big of a rush to have me take his socks off.

IMG_2020IMG_2021

These two (and Coco) had a blast playing in the freezing cold water and running around and falling in the mud and water.  It was so adorable to hear their cute belly laughs!

IMG_2028

Best hour of my day today!

No comments: