Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Kal Chops off her hair

 While we were down south in Dorset, Kal decided it was time for a little hair trim.  Our Airbnb was right in the middle of town, so we went for a little stroll and found a hair place in town.  She chopped her hair up to her shoulders and it looked amazing!  Then I went to pay and realized I didn't have any money.  And this is what I love about little villages.  The gal told me to just pay next time we came in.  We are American - she didn't know we lived in Salisbury.  They are so trusting and honest.  I told her I'd run back to our airbnb and bring her back some money.  She wasn't worried at all as we walked out the door.  Of course I went back and paid her that day, but I was a very sweet British experience.  




No comments: