Being very pregnant with baby #6 (38 weeks!) Christopher and I made the decision to go ahead and have him and the kids go to Hawaii with the ON clan and not miss out on another fun family reunion. Even though I'm 40 years old, I still need a babysitter - so Shelley comes to the rescue! She was so amazing and left her 5 kids in Jacob's capable hands and came to VA to help me get ready for little man. We conquered my 3x weekly doctor appointments, Ikea, rocker shopping at Target, finishing buying the baby essentials, organizing my whole house, establishing what essential cookies are (crumbl - who doesn't always sell sugar cookies?!?!) and just enjoying sister time. 6 days flew by and before I knew it I was driving her to Baltimore to catch her flight. Now back to my quiet house to wait four days for the family to get back. I already miss her and she hasn't even landed yet!







No comments:
Post a Comment