Christopher asked me what I wanted to do today, and I told him the truth. ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! We have this beautiful hotel, balcony, pool, and resort lifestyle. I didn't want to move a muscle! I don't think he believed me, but he was game. We went over and read books at the pool, fell asleep, and swam when we got too warm. It was heaven!
Our View!!!
For some reason the pool here closes at 7pm, but it doesn't get dark till 10pm. We left the pool and headed out to the ocean. Christopher swam, I made a reel, and we contemplated getting dressed for the day and going out to dinner. We headed back to our room to get dressed.
We got up to our room, decided getting dressed was too much work, so Christopher put on a collared shirt, I put on a dress over my swimsuit and we headed out to find the perfect place for dinner. We were having so much fun people watching, we decided to just get a pizza to go and eat it on our balcony. We would've eaten it next to the water, but the seagulls were nasty and not afraid of us at all!
Why we ordered the jumbo size, I will never know. We ate about 1/5 of this thing and called it a night. We made it a whole 8 minutes into our movie before we were both out cold.










No comments:
Post a Comment