Thanks to our amazing older kids, I was able to join Christopher on his latest 2 week "vacation" to Vienna, Croatia, and Austria. I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of leaving the kids alone for so long - and being a country away, but Christopher said everyone would be fine. I hate travel - but I love seeing new things. After a stressful few weeks up to the trip, it was finally time to go!
Having Christopher travel so much he gets some amazing perks, like lounge access. We were able to munch on yummy food, lounge in cozy chairs, and have front row seats to watching all the airport traffic. We finally got into our airplane seats, settled in for a long 9 hour red eye flight. It was a great flight and we hit the ground running in Vienna!




No comments:
Post a Comment