Monday, June 10, 2024

First Kallie - Now Joseph at Kings Dominion!

Man, Nick has been living his best life this week! After the success of getting Kallie to KD, he worked his magic charms on me and convinced me to get Joseph a pass and have him tag along. Kallie was nice enough to stay home with a sick Xander, and Zack and I took the boys and headed off - in the rain and thunder storm. Nick was so excited to go on the log ride with Joseph. Joseph tried to act tough, but absolutely hated the drop. He wouldn't even give it a second try and no longer trusted Nick's opinion on whether or not a ride was fun. I convinced him to go on a few more rides, but he really just wanted to go to the water park area. To be totally honest I was dragging my feet in hopes it would warm up a bit and stop raining!





These boys had the absolute best day hanging out in the water park. They were a blur all day, running from slide to slide. I even read 5 whole chapters of my book!



Bumper cars were Joseph's favorite. Sadly the rain returned and all the rides had to shut down. Thankfully BooBlasters was not one of those. Nick was thrilled. Joseph? Terrified.


They held hands while walking in. It was adorable. Joseph declared it was an awesome ride. So we rode it 2 more times before heading home.



They wanted to look at pictures of themselves during the drive home. When I got my phone back I had almost 200 pictures and videos of these crazy kids. These were my favorites!



 

No comments: