I went outside to watch the kids today, and since none of their friends could play very long they actually decided to pay some attention to me! We took turns choking each other and then little K would show how funny she was by pushing me over while B showed how strong he was by rolling me back up.
In other news.... K actually made it out to eat at Olive Garden tonight! Unbelievable. She even made the ride home without adding her special bile based air freshener to the car. She claims I'll be back to work soon.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I love it! Even though its stressful to be away from work, it must also be nice to get to spend more time with the kids. We're excited to hear K is feeling better! Is "A" Aden?
Aden. Hmm that is cute, maybe we should add that to the list! Right now we are thinking Andrew. I have always loved that name and the boys would be my A, B, C,'s! (Isn't that cute!)
Post a Comment