Every Sunday that goes by convinces me more and more that whatever I am teaching my children, it is not reverence. Usually it occurs that when I sing with the choir, I get my own little cheering section. Several times throughout the music even I can usually here a couple "That's my Dad!" This is usually followed by a "Way to go Dad!" with a big thumbs up and a high five while everybody is sitting back down. It makes K turn scarlett.
Without K lately, I haven't been singing in the choir which leaves my kids to come up with other rather loudly proclaimed comments. Last Sunday, however, I thought I was going to be in the clear. It was B's first primary program. He was going to be on stage and family was going to come watch him which should be enough to help keep little K quiet. Right?
Well, like I said, my kids have been REALLY into Halloween this year. So while B waived frequently from the stand, little K would sneak down the pew and yell "ROOOAARRRR!" to scare Auntie A. I can't win.
2 comments:
Your kids are great! Just so you know, Ben is very well behaved in Primary!
I suppose a parent is most sensitive to their own child. I'll admit we really do have great kids, but you always see where they could be better.
Post a Comment