Sunday, August 29, 2021

Best Buddies

 Nick loves Xander.  He is always giving him kisses and laying down by him.  Every time I lay Xander on the floor to change his diaper, Nick will stop whatever he is doing and come and lay down by him and give him a kiss on the forehead and chat with him.  Nick calls him Baby, Man, and Hey Man.  It is so adorable.  I have to make sure to keep a close eye on him.  The other day Xander was crying and Nick yells, "I got it!" and tries to pick him up.  Nick is constantly checking on Xander and asking, "baby ok?" "Hey man!" "baby sleeping".  If Xander is sleeping Nick will go upstairs and check on him - which is cute - but Nick can't whisper so it normally ends up being the end of Xander's nap.  I've gone as far as having to lock my bedroom door to keep Nick away from Xander so he can sleep.  Oh to be so loved.....




No comments: