Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Xander is one month!


Xander had his one month appointment yesterday.  He weighted in at 9lbs 8oz.  We are still waiting for his most recent PKU results to figure out why he keeps failing this test.  He can lift his head, follow us with his eyes, smile, talk, and is still the noisiest baby we've ever had!  I don't even have to go check on him in the night....I just lay there for a few minutes and without fail he will make some kind of sound that lets me know he is ok.  He loves to be a part of everything, carried around facing outwards so he can see, and loves to go for walks in our stroller.  He hardly ever cries and loves his baths at night.  He sleeps like a champ and is just simply the worlds best baby.  What would we do without this sweet boy?!





 

1 comment:

Parties and Patterns said...

I want to snuggle this little guy! Loved my snuggles when we came to visit!