These cute kids had their first day of school today! They were very un-excited about starting school "in the middle of summer". To be fair, in England they just got out of school two weeks ago! They were good sports and put on a happy face anyways. Last week was crazy with back to school nights, school shopping, and trying to figure out schedules and graduation requirements. Crazy that we have a kid graduating in 2022! Zack is in 4th, Andrew 8th, Kallie 11th, and Ben 12th.
Christopher and I drove Zack to school to drop him off. It was so strange to see Ben and Kallie driving in the car ahead of us on their way to seminary. I miss the days of driving them to their first day of school!
The buses were having a really rough morning. It took us over an hour to drop off Zack to his school, with the lines circling the school. It was nuts! We left at 7:25 to get him to school before his start time at 7:45 (the school is about 10 minutes away). We didn't drop him off till 8:30....and we weren't the last car! Andrew was going to take the bus this morning with an 8am pick up for his 8:40 start of school. When we got back home around 8:40 he was still waiting - so we drove him to school too. We made it back home by 9:20 and the middle schoolers were still standing out in front of their homes waiting for the bus. It was nuts! But I was happy because I was able to snag a few shots of him walking in to his last (and first) day of middle school! Crazy that Andrew will be in high school next year!
Now what do I do with these two crazies all day?!









No comments:
Post a Comment