This kid drives me crazy. School has started back up and I just want him to do his hair - with gel. I can get him to brush it and style it, but he will only use water, not gel. I ran him down on the first day of school with gel in my hands and did his hair for him. On day two I tried it again and this stinker went outside and hid in the garage so he wouldn't have to have gel in his hair. He is so dang handsome when he does his hair! To date I have purchased him 4 different types of gel, mouse, pomade, and hairspray hoping one will smell ok for him - so far I have failed 4 times.
But do you blame me for trying? He's such a handsome kid when he does his hair and isn't covered in mud from riding his motorcycle!

1 comment:
I think this kid is so handsome whether he uses gel or not. He is spoon cute! Love this kid! Grandma😊
Post a Comment