I can't believe graduation day is already here! Ben and Kal were up and out the door by 6:30am. I had to get a quick shot - of course!
It was insanely hot and very crowded. It was so hot (and the principals' last year at this school) that he told the kid they could wear whatever they wanted - no dress code. Lots of kids were in shorts and t-shirts and sandals. I kinda made Ben dress up. Poor kid.
The walk onto the field!
During the principals speech, he told all the kids to pull out their phone and take a selfie. I love that man!
As class VP, Taryn gave the Pledge of Allegiance!
Kallie was asked to play with the band for the ceremony. She has loved band and marching band. They killed it! And poor Kal, they were sat facing the sun with not sun shade, for 2 1/2 hours. It was HOT!
Why can't we take a normal picture!?
A member of our ward was watching the graduation online and got these amazing screenshots of Ben getting his diploma! How great are they!




























.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment